3 bedroom semi-detached house to rentGeelong Gardens, Glasgow, G66
|Added on Rightmove:||10 February 2018 (186 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 342663
Property Reference: 342663.
Superb recently refurbished 3 bedroom semi-detached family home in the whitefield area of lennoxtown which backs onto the scenic Balgrochan Nature Reserve.
The Property consists of: newly carpeted entrance hallway, stairs and landing, two double bedrooms and single bedroom, newly installed modern family bathroom. The newly decorated lounge is bright and spacious with patio doors which open out onto a large decking area offering views of the campsite fells and the surrounding area. The kitchen is large with an abundance of worktops / cupboard space and includes appliances.
The property benefits further from gas central heating operated via a combi boiler and has double glazing.
The rear garden is a great size
Lease Terms: Long term
Council Tax Band: C
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Landlord Ref Number: 199952/200/10430
SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA: St Machans Primary,Lennoxtown Primary, Kirkintilloch High School, St. Ninians High School, Lenzie Academy
AMENITIES: Lennoxtown has a variety of local shops and amenities including local co-operative store.Supermarkets and further amenities are within a short drive to the local towns of kirkintilloch and Bishopbriggs. Lennoxtown is at the foot of the Campsie fells and offers a number of outdoor activities and walks including the Thomas Muir Trail. The property is located beside the Balgrochan Nature Reserve and is also only a 2 minute walk from the Whitefield Pond and Campsite Golf Course.
TRAVEL AND COMMUTING: The property is located in close proximity to the main bus route which provides an express bus service to Glasgow city Centre. A few minutes’ drive away is the M80 or M73 which leads directly to the M8 Motorway for access to Glasgow or Edinburgh.
VIEWING: For an appointment to view please call to arrange a suitable time and date
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £695.00 per month (£160.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £695.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 12 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 342663
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34266306022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.