|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2018 (180 days ago)|
- A stunning one bedroom apartment on the first floor
- Designed by award winning architects
- Italian designer kitchen with integrated Neff appliances
- Designer bathroom with porcelain floor tiles
- Secure fob entry and lift access
- Chic decor and fittings
- Communal cellar storage for bikes
- Moments from the River Thames and Syon Park
LONG LET. Magistrates House is an incredible development of unique apartments and townhouses set within a beautiful and sensitively converted building dating back to 1850.
A superb selection of shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout Brentford, Kew and Chiswick. A wealth of parkland and miles of riverside walks are also on the doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64011175.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1055635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.