|Added on Rightmove:||10 February 2018 (280 days ago)|
- Arranged over the lower ground floor
- Reception room with door to the patio
- Open-plan kitchen and ample space for dining
- Superb bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Chic bathroom
- Private patio garden
- Modern neutral decor and sleek tiles floors
- Fantastic location
LONG LET. Set in a charming building moments from the heart of Ladbroke Grove, this superb one bedroom flat boasts stylish décor throughout and a fantastic private patio.
St Marks Road is a desirable residential street moments from the vibrant and exciting Ladbroke Grove and a wide range of bars, quirky shops and cosmopolitan restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64011193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1055334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.