|Added on Rightmove:||12 February 2018 (183 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 342924
Property Reference: 342924.
A lovely and spacious semi detached 4 bedroom family house well placed within a ten minute walk to Fulwell station, where trains run into Waterloo every half an hour (45 mins to Waterloo). There are also very good bus services to Richmond, Twickenham and Kingston within a 3 minute walk away. Windsor Road is a very family friendly road and is close to the excellent local primary and secondary schools of Teddington, Fulwell and Hampton Hill.
The house is well placed for all the independent shops, wine bars & pubs, coffee shops, restaurants, gym/swimming pool, etc of both Hampton Hill and Teddington High St. There is a Sainsburys and M&S supermarket within easy distance. Not forgetting our wonderful Teddington farmers market which is on every Sunday morning. Bushey Park is a five minute walk away and is ideal for cycling, running, and family activities.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,750.00 per month (£634.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,200.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 14 April, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 342924
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34292407022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.