|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 April 2018 (157 days ago)|
- Charming three bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Smart fully equipped kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Delightful private garden
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Ideally located next to Southwark Park
SHORT LET. Arranged over two floors, this superb three bedroom house boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, smart fitted kitchen, private rear garden and three lovely bedrooms.
Ideally located moments from a wide array of shops and amenities, the property enjoys easy access to Surrey Quays retail park and the open green spaces of Southwark Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64019788.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1055723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.