|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2017 (614 days ago)|
- DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE WITHIN 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- SHORT WALK TO FRECKLETON CENTRE AND BAE SYSTEMS
- AVAILABLE MON - FRI ONLY
- RENT INCLUDES ALL BILLS/INTERNET & SKY
- BEDROOM IS FURNISHED WITH DOUBLE BEDROOM & STORAGE
- INCLUDES USE OF KITCHEN, LOUNGE & BATHROOM
***ALL BILLS INCLUDED***AVAILABLE MON - FRI*** A nicely furnished double bedroom within larger 3 bedroom house. The bedroom includes a new double bed, chest of drawers, clothes rail and bedside cabinet. Tenant would also have use of lounge, kitchen with appliances, conservatory, modern 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath, so would be perfect for a professional looking for a weekday stay. Rent includes all energy and water bills, rates, internet and Sky TV. The property is in a great location within minutes walk of Freckleton village centre shops and amenities and a only a mile from BAE Systems.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64086569.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAR-FVD175U. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.