|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 July 2018 (85 days ago)|
An exciting opportunity to rent this impressive two bedroom apartment situated on the ground floor of a converted 1800's building in Headingley Park, a desirable location within close proximity to local amenities as well as Leeds University and excellent public transport links.
Boasting a wealth of character including high ceilings and tall sash windows the apartment comprises spacious drawing room, eat in kitchen with integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, oven and hob, two double bedrooms, the master with en suite shower room and built in storage and a house bathroom.
Further benefitting a video entry system and burglar alarm and externally two allocated parking spaces.
Available for immediate occupation on a furnished basis this apartment must be viewed to avoid disappointment.
No pets or smokers permitted.
**** Tenancy fees apply; detailed below ****
Administration and referencing fee - £250 + VAT per tenancy (£300 inc VAT)
• Reference fee per additional tenant and guarantor thereafter - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Express check in fee - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Renewal fee fixed term or periodic - £60 + VAT (£72 inc VAT)
• Landlord's reference for existing tenant - £20 + VAT (£24 inc VAT)
• Inventory check-out fee - £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) - please note this fee is only charged if the Landlord pays for a check in at the start of the tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64088488.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HEA160353_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Headingley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.