|Added on Rightmove:||15 February 2018 (248 days ago)|
- Brand New
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 3rd Floor with Private Balcony
- 2 Bathrooms with Ensuite to Master
- Allocated Car Parking Available
- 5 minute walk from Dartford Station
- Fully Furnished
- Available from end of March 2018
*** Register your interest today. Viewings from end of March 2018***
We are proud to present this BRAND NEW 2 bed 2 bath apartment set on the 3rd floor in the highly anticipated Langley Square - a stunning waterside development situated in the commuter town of Dartford with excellent transport links into Central London.
This apartment offers contemporary open-plan living areas, boasting a sleek designer kitchen with high quality integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes and carpeting to bedrooms, and luxury bathroom suites fitted with Weston Homes signature SmartBathroom technology. The property further benefits from a balcony, audio entry system and secure allocated car parking.
++ Available fully furnished from end of March 2018 ++
**Photos are for illustrative purposes only**
Dartford Rail Station is located adjacent from the development providing direct links to London Bridge and Central London (Charing Cross station) from just 41 minutes, ideal for City commuters. Abbeywood Station will be served by the new Crossrail (2018), and is only an 8 minute journey from Dartford via train. From here, journey times will be significantly reduced with direct links to Canary Wharf in just 11 minutes.
Transformed from a former Victorian factory site, Langley Square will feature a village pond, children's play area as well as open green spaces and public walkways. A vibrant new high street will form the heart of the community with prime retail and commercial space, providing residents with a range of shops and local amenities.
Dartford Town Centre is moments away, and is currently undergoing a colossal £94 million regeneration project with plans to enhance and revitalise the town centre. In addition to the variety of shops, restaurants and pubs the Town Centre has to offer, one of Europe's largest shopping centre - Bluewater - is just 4 miles away boasting over 300 stores, a multiplex cinema, along with a plethora of restaurants and cafes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 432070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.