|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 April 2018 (244 days ago)|
- NO ADMIN FEES
- Secure under croft parking
- Full height fridge freezer
- Two double bedrooms
- 10 minutes walk to Leeds station
- 15 minutes walk to Trinity
A TWO BEDROOM ONE BATHROOM apartment with SECURE UNDER CROFT PARKING and BALCONY.
This newly redecorated apartment is available now. The property comprises; open plan living room with balcony. Fitted kitchen with dishwasher, full height fridge freezer, washer dryer, oven, hob, extractor and microwave. Two bedrooms with beds and bedroom furniture. Bathroom with three three piece white suite, shower over the bath and heated towel rail.
NO FEES APPLY
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100678001604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Leeds City - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.