|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 June 2018 (146 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished
- Security gated development
- Bright reception with dining space
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three double and one single bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Extra cloakroom
- Lift access
- 24 hours porter
Well-presented four bedroom situated on first floor apartment in a security gated development within a short walk from St. Johns Wood and Swiss Cottage stations.
The property comprises a spacious reception with dining space, a bright modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, three double bedroom, one study room which can be used as a single bedroom, two stylish fully-tiled bathroom and extra cloakroom.
The property benefits from a modern beautiful decor, full air condition throughout, ample built in storage, wooden floors & tile floors, LED efficient lights, video entry phone, on-site 24 hours porter and off street parking space (first come first serve).
The property is located just moments from Swiss Cottage Underground Station (Jubilee Line) and the amenities of St John's Wood High Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27636671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis and Parker, Hammersmith.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.