|Added on Rightmove:||17 February 2018 (275 days ago)|
- Charming and well proportioned three bedroom period house
- Wonderful double reception room with stripped wood floors
- Lovely fitted kitchen
- Three bright bedrooms
- Includes a separate study
- White suite bathroom
- Substantial rear garden
- Presented in good condition throughout
LONG LET. This charming and well presented three bedroom period house features a wonderful double reception room with stripped wood floors, a modern kitchen and a substantial rear garden.
Situated close to the local amenities of Haydons Road and within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants and bars of Wimbledon town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64129990.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1056486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.