|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 February 2018 (215 days ago)|
- Stylish one bedroom ground floor flat
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Spacious reception room, integrated kitchen
- Bright bedroom and bathroom
- Set in a beautiful period property
- Excellent location close to amenities and transport
- 594 Square Feet
A stunning one double bedroom apartment in an impressive Victorian property. The property has a master bedroom, a recently refurbished bathroom with additional new wood flooring, a spacious reception room with high ceilings, and a fully fitted kitchen.
594 Square Feet
Available furnished or unfurnished
Ideally located within a mile of Crouch End's vibrant Broadway and its wide array of shops, cafes and restaurants, this fabulous property is also conveniently located for Harringay Overground Station (0.3 miles) for fast links into the City & Central London whilst Finsbury Park Underground station (Victoria line - 1.2 miles) is also easily accessible. Please note that all distances are approximate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_007508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.