|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 April 2018 (200 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 348354
Property Reference: 348354.
A large and unique detached house located close to Rawmarsh in Rotherham with a double room and a double room with shower and basin in an excellent shared house.
AVAILABLE TO VIEW AND LET NOW!
HALF PRICE FIRST MONTH'S RENT!
* All bills inclusive for £75- £81 per week (£325-£350pcm)
* High quality furnishings
* Unlimited Wireless Broadband
* Digital TV Aerial Points in all bedrooms
* Sky Channels with 42" HD TV in Lounge
* Ideal for a person who works locally
Located between Parkgate and Rawmarsh, this property is close to Parkgate Retail Park and boasts exceptionally easy access to the rest of Rotherham, but also to the surrounding areas of Sheffield, Barnsley and Meadowhall.
The double bedrooms available are all fully furnished and includes; a double leather effect bed, Mexican pine chest of drawers, bedside cabinet and wardrobe. Matching curtains, lamp shade and bed side lamp are also provided. The en-suite facility consists of a shower room and a wash hand basin.
The large and spacious oak kitchen is very well equipped with everything required. There is ample storage throughout, provided by the good quality oak wall and base units and these are complimented with a granite worktop. The kitchen is also fitted out with a large American style fridge/freezer, double oven/hob, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery and utensils.
The separate living and dining room includes 2 leather sofa's, 37" LCD TV with SKY TV Channels, TV entertainment unit, dining table with 4 chairs and nest of coffee tables.
A cleaner comes out once a month to freshen up the communal areas.
The shared bathroom includes bath with shower, sink and WC.
There is also an additional downstairs WC.
Deposit required of £100, which is secured in the deposit protection scheme.
Internal viewing highly recommended.
Sorry, no DSS tenants, working tenants only.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £325.00 per month (£75.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £100.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 348354
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34835419022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.