|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 May 2018 (167 days ago)|
- Stunning views from 14th floor
- Large and bright reception
- Brand new open plan kitchen
- 3 double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (2 of them are en-suite)
- 2 balconies
- 24 hours concierge
- Business lounge
- Residential gym
- Swimming pool and spa
A brand new 3 double bedroom apartment (1745 sqf) with stunning views from the 14th floor of Cashmere House within the impressive Goodman’s Fields development.
The property comprises a large living and dining area,brand new open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, wood flooring apart from bedrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows, 3 double bedrooms, 3 stylish bathrooms (2 of them are en-suite) and private balconies.
Residents will also have access to a 24 hour concierge service, business lounge, swimming pool, residential gym, spa facilities, private cinema and two acres of communal landscaped gardens.
There are several amenities located nearby including restaurants, bars, cafés shops and cultural attractions including the Whitechapel Gallery.
St Katharine Docks Marina provides an excellent selection of dockside amenities and public spaces to relax.
The development is located near to several transport links including Aldgate East, Aldgate and Tower Hill tube stations, ideal for commutes to destinations across the Capital.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27644636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis and Parker, Hammersmith.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.