|Added on Rightmove:||21 February 2018 (265 days ago)|
- Available from 1st May 2018
- Comes fully furnished
- Includes kitchen appliances
- Excellent city centre location
- High-speed internet included
This attractive studio apartment offers contemporary living in Leeds city centre and comes fully furnished, benefitting from a bed, wardrobe, bedside table, study desk and chair, comfortable armchair and TV. The kitchen comes with integrated appliances such as a fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. A modern ensuite shower room and high-speed Wi-Fi completes this property.
41 St Pauls Street is an ideal location for students and professionals alike with university campuses, city colleges and growing business hubs in the surrounding area. St Pauls Street is located in the heart of Leeds, with Leedss best bars, cafes and restaurants within walking distance.
Local amenities include a Tesco Express located less than a minutes walk away.
Availability: This apartment is available from 1st May 2018.
Viewings: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 0113 2444 666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more of our properties online at www.ypp.co.uk
Property Ref: F13 41SPS
Admin fee: £100 per bedroom*
Deposit: 1 months rent**
*This administration fee is a fixed cost that covers a variety of works depending on each individual tenancy. The fee includes, but it not limited to: conducting viewings, negotiating the tenancy, verifying references and drawing up contracts.
**Deposit may differ depending on the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64171564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YPP, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.