|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 August 2018 (142 days ago)|
- Self one bedroom apartment
- Over 55's development
- Windermere village location
- Delightful communal gardens
- Lunch and dinner included
- Communal laundry and guest room
- Heating and electricity included
- Water included
- Parking available
- Available immediately
Established in 1969 as a sheltered housing complex we are situated in the heart of the Lake District in beautiful Windermere.
The Charitable Trust was formed in 2008 and provides accommodation for older people who want to remain independent, yet feel the need of some companionship.
The Trust comprises of two houses in close proximity - Nine Oaks and Thornton House and provides:
Single flats and one bedroom flats (suitable for couples).
Each flat is self-contained and residents have a key to their flat and to the main front door of the house.
Two freshly prepared meals a day are served in the communal room in each house. (Optional)
Free Wi-Fi is available in the communal room in Nine Oaks. Our residents can also have their own landline fitted.
Regular social events are arranged throughout the year, including Knit and Natter, music recitals, quiz evenings, fashion shows and others.
A communal laundry is available. A personal alarm system is also available.
The accommodation is available for:
Permanent residents Guests - guest suite can accommodate visiting relatives
Respite stays - invaluable if a family member wants a break
Holiday stays - for residents to try our facility before deciding to move in permanently
Situated in a quiet backwater with lovely gardens, yet close to the centre of Windermere village, this small community is ideally positioned for those wanting a quiet home with everyday amenities within walking distance, including: Banks, Churches, Community Centre and Library, Shops and Cafes, Buses, Railway Station, Doctors Surgery, Dental Practices.
Private Parking Space There is also a fantastic bus service linking all areas of the Lake District and further afield, such as Kendal and Lancaster. The train service also runs from Windermere to the west coast mainline at Oxenholme.
PLEASE NOTE NO APPLICATION FEES ARE PAYABLE ON THESE PROPERTIES
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64184398.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100794004208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomson Hayton Winkley Estate Agents, Kendal.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.