|Added on Rightmove:||23 February 2018 (210 days ago)|
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Lower Ground Floor Flat
- Spacious Lounge And Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing And Electric Heating
- Rear Parking Bay
- Great Sea Front Location Close To Amenities
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for rent this well
presented lower ground floor flat located on Sandylands
Promenade. The property offers accommodation which comprises of access via own entrance, lounge, spacious inner lobby, kitchen, two x bedrooms and bathroom. The property offers well presented
accommodation and benefits from double glazing, electric heaters, fitted kitchen and shower suite. The property is located on Sandylands Promenade which is an attractive location white benefits from access to the seafront, promenade and coastal walks. Within this area
there is access to a range of nearby amenities which include a Tesco Metro, health services, with road links and bus services providing access to nearby Heysham village,
Morecambe town centre and Lancaster City.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64199479.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102506R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.