|Added on Rightmove:||24 February 2018 (264 days ago)|
- 6 LARGE BEDROOMS
- 2 MODERN FULLY TILED BATHROOMS
- LARGE FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE SEPARATE LIVING ROOM - NEW IKEA SOFAS
- LAMINATE FLOORING / CARPETS
- 2 FRIDGE FREEZERS
- FULLY FURNISHED
- DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CENTRAL HYDE PARK - 30 SECONDS TO SAINSBURYS
- BILLS INCLUSIVE AVAILABLE
Available 1st July 2018 - 6 Bed - 2 Bath - Rent £95 PPPWRooftop Living are proud to bring this 6 bedroom house to the rental market. The property is of high specification and is centrally located, with easy access to both universities and the city centre. This house comes fully furnished with 6 large double bedrooms and double glazing throughout.LAYOUT: This 4 storey property has a living room and a bedroom on the ground floor, with another bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen/ dining area in the basement. The first floor has 2 bedrooms with a second bathroom, with the top floor housing the last 2 bedrooms. There is laminate flooring throughout.LIVING ROOM: The lounge is spacious and comfortable. It comes with 2 brand-new sofas and a coffee table.KITCHEN: The kitchen is fully tiled and comes with integrated appliances and ample cupboard space.BEDROOM 1: The first bedroom is on the ground floor and comes with a double bed, wardrobe, set of drawers, desk and chair.BEDROOM 2: The second bedroom is in the basement and comes a with a double bed, wardrobe, set of drawers, desk and chair.BEDROOM 3: The third bedroom is on the first floor and comes a with a double bed, wardrobes, desk and chair.
BEDROOM 4: The fourth bedroom is on the first floor and comes a with a double bed, wardrobes, desk and chair.BEDROOM 5: The fifth bedroom is on the second floor and comes a with a double bed, wardrobes, desk and chair. BEDROOM 6: The sixth bedroom is on the second floor and comes a with a double bed, wardrobes, desk and chair.BATHROOM 1: The first bathroom is located in the basement and has a toilet, shower and a sink.
BATHROOM 2: The second bathroom is located on the first floor and has a toilet, shower/ bath combination and a sink.EXTERNAL: Great location near the centre of Hyde Park and just down the street from Hyde Park Picture House. 10 minute walk from the University of Leeds. Fantastic transport links into Headingley, Kirkstall and the City Centre.NOTES: EPC Rating - E / Fees Apply / Bills Inclusive Available / £300 Deposit Per Person
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64206853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5304566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rooftop Living, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.