|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 April 2018 (153 days ago)|
- Available to rent immediately!
- Two bathroom (one ensuite)
- 5th floor
- One parking bay
- Bike storage
- Secure entry and video entry phone system
- Two double bedrooms
- Council Tax Band C
Immediately available! This lovely two bedroom, furnished apartment available at the sought after CIAC development on Quay Street. This flat boasts an open plan living and kitchen area with French doors leading to a balcony, two double bedrooms (one with en-suite) and a family bathroom.
The apartment also benefits from the use of one parking bay, bike storage and being set within a secure and modern development with code/fob entry and video entry phone system.
Located on the 5th floor of the CIAC building, this flat is superbly situated for easy access to the Middlesbrough Rail Station (5-10 minute walk) and Road links of A19/A66 and A1.
CIAC is a cut above the average residential development and includes a range of iconic studios, one and two bedroom apartments as well as loft style living in skyhomes on levels seven and eight.
This stunning building will engage your senses and make you smile from the moment you see it. With its eye catching sky homes perched on the top and delicious cedar exterior it also boasts many architectural and creative features that make it extraordinary. Based on a simple cube template, designers have used their creative freedom to achieve magnificent homes with spectacular views not available on a residential scale anywhere else in Teesside.
Call or email now to book a viewing!!
Please note, photos are for indicative purposes only and may be of a similar apartment within the development.
Wildheart specialise in the management of large scale rental portfolios throughout the UK and we aim to provide a friendly, professional and efficient service for all residents. Your rental enquiry will be dealt with by our dedicated lettings team based in London and your viewing carried out by a locally based representative.
Council Tax Band C
Visit our page on Facebook - Wildheart- for further details...
Administration /Referencing Fees:
• Single Occupancy: £180.00 inclusive of VAT
• Joint Tenancy: £240.00 inclusive of VAT
• Company Let: £240.00 inclusive of VAT
• Additional Occupants / Guarantors (subject to landlords approval): £60.00 inclusive of VAT
• Check out fee: £75.00 + VAT at the prevailing rate
• Renewal fee: £50.00 + VAT at the prevailing rate
Rent and Deposit:
• Rent payments on 1st of each month.
• The tenancy term: 12 months
• Deposit is equal to 6 weeks rent
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64238333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 51CIAC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wildheart Residential Management Limited, Epsom.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.