|Added on Rightmove:||27 February 2018 (233 days ago)|
- Kelham Island location
- Cornwall Works development
- One bed apartment
- Open plan living area and kitchen
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Close to a range of amenities
- Walking distance to City Centre
- On street parking
- Council tax band B
Available for occupation from 20th April 2018.
Located within the popular Cornwall Works development, in the heart of Kelham Island.
One double bed apartment available unfurnished. Open plan living area and kitchen, with white goods included. Double bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath.
Walking distance to a range of great cafes, pubs and restaurants, including The Grind Caf?, The Milestone, Joro, The Old Workshop, The Fat Cat and Inc Rooftop Bar. Close to public transport links and a short walk to Sheffield City Centre.
Free on street parking around the development
Council tax band B
Application fee: £240 for 1-2 adults
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cactus Living, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.