|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 March 2017 (529 days ago)|
- Attractive detached house
- Three double bedrooms
- Three en-suite shower rooms
- Spacious reception room
- Large dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Generously proportioned conservatory
- Sizeable rear garden, mainly turfed
- Gas central heating
- Furnished; available now!
This fantastic house is located towards the bottom end of an attractive cul de sac upon which similar select houses reside, all with off-street parking and garages. The beautiful Richmond park is but a short walk or bike ride away, and similarly shopping & dining establishments are close by on Ham Parade and Tudor Drive. This furnished house is also perfectly placed for those requiring the use of the German School at Douglas House in Petersham.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64251512.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000426176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees Lettings, Kingston Upon Thames.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.