|Added on Rightmove:||21 July 2019 (91 days ago)|
- Idyllic 4 bedroom farmhouse
- Peaceful rural location
- Kitchen fitted with modern appliances
- 4 Bedrooms (2 en-suite) and a further bathroom
- Range of outbuildings including stables
Staddicombe Farmhouse was fully refurbished five years ago and remains in excellent condition. The ground floor accommodates a kitchen, dining room, living room, utility and W/C. On the first floor are three double bedrooms, two with en-suites and one further single bedroom as well as a large family bathroom.
There are four barns within the grounds of the property which house a variety of workshops, stables, hay store and animal pens. Water and electricity are available in various barns. The paddocks extend to approximately 1.45 acres, an additional 3.25 acres is available by separate agreement.
Staddicombe Farmhouse is south facing with the patio and lawn being in a particularly sheltered and sunny spot. Plenty of parking is available, please note the driveway is not suitable for large lorries.
Staddicombe Farmhouse is nestled in a small and secluded valley on a working farm, approximately 0.3 miles down a farm track. The house and grounds are on a larger sporting estate and within Dartmoor National Park with easy access to the moor whether it be on foot or riding.
The Property is approximately 1 mile from Holne Village Centre and 4 miles from the small town of Ashburton. Holne Village has a community shop and tearoom as well as a church and public house whilst Ashburton has a larger range of independent shops and amenities including a Primary school.
The A38, approximately 3 miles from the Property leads to Plymouth (25 miles) and Exeter (25 miles).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference EXD190002_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker - Lettings, Exeter Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.