|Added on Rightmove:||16 September 2016 (696 days ago)|
- Two replacement tenants wanted for two available bedrooms
- Fully Furnished.
- Three Bedroom Canal Side Apartment
- Two Bathrooms
- Modern Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Onsite Residents Gym
- Views over Playing fields & Olympic Park
- Allocated Underground Parking Space
- Walking Distance to Homerton Station
- Matchmakers Wharf Development, E9
We are excited to offer this bright and spacious 3 bedroom apartment in the highly sought after Matchmakers Wharf, this apartment benefits stunning views over the canal and the playing fields.
This apartment comprises a modern open-plan fitted kitchen with built in appliances including a dishwasher. The property benefits from having two double bedrooms and one large single bedroom, one with an en-suite. The apartment is one not to be missed, with an onsite gym, an allocated parking space and excellent transport links into the City, the A12 close by and a short walk to Homerton Station and Hackney Wick Station.
This property is furnished and available on 01 March 2017. To arrange a viewing, please call the office on 0208 221 1111
Property ref: 121_1825_4340474
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64294298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4340474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C H Estates Ltd, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.