|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 April 2018 (147 days ago)|
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT
- EXTREMELY SPACIOUS
- FULLY FURNISHED
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINER
- SUPERBLY APPOINTED THROUGHOUT
- WASHING MACHINE, FRIDGE FREEZER INCLUDED
- EASY ACCESS TO NORTHERN GENERAL HOSPITAL
- SHEFFIELD SUPERTRAM STOPS ONLY A SHORT WALK AWAY
- EASY ACCESS TO SHEFFIELD CITY CENTRE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
Extremely spacious first floor 1 double bedroom apartment in this much sought after area. The property features an open plan and very spacious kitchen/lounge/diner with appliances & leather suite. One double bedroom complete with freestanding wardrobe and drawers. Good sized bathroom with shower over bath. Superbly appointed throughout and also benefitting from a private communal decked area to the rear. Close to local amenities including Supertram network which is only a 2 minute walk. SORRY NO DSS OR PETS.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gold Key Lettings & Management, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.