|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 April 2018 (177 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 354624
Property Reference: 354624.
spacious split level 3 bedroom duplex apartment in good condition.
2 double and 1 single
1 family bathroom and separate extra toilet
Offering G.C.H, wooden flooring, balcony, modern fitted kitchen, parking. Furnished or unfurnished.
Situated in a good location 8 minutes walk to Golders Green Tube (northern line) and close to Golders Hill park and other amenities,
2mins to lovely local park and the heath
Available from 23/4/18 onwards.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,800.00 per month (£415.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 22 April, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 354624
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35462404032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.