|Added on Rightmove:||05 March 2018 (230 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 270091
Property Reference: 270091.
This student flat/room has been modernized including new paint, modern floating shelves, a second
mirror, drawing board, curtains, a glass shelf above sink and more updated sink
than most of the other flats. This is besides the standard furniture consisting
of the bed, wardrobe and table/desk. This flat would therefore be far more
attractive for students than comparable pods. Please see the photos. It is a large room only In Montgomery student halls and utilizes shared kitchens and shared bathrooms.
✔ Re renovated student room
✔ Ground floor and near entrance
✔ Can Let to both male or female
✔ Quieter location than other rooms
✔ Contains floating shelves
✔ Contains 3 added shelves for decor
✔ Contains desk with drawers and swivel chair
✔ Has a 2nd Mirror
✔ Under mirror floating glass shelf
✔ No scaffolding under sink
✔ Bedside lamp with clip led
Opportunity to rent a completed and tenanted unit in the popular Montgomery
Halls development in central Manchester.
This development has undergone significant changes in recent years, and is now
fully managed by one of the UKs leading property management companies, the Residential
Management Group. With the RMG Group recently appointed by the managing
committee of owners/landlords, Monty Halls presents a significant opportunity
for investors seeking to invest in the rapidly expanding UK student property
Montgomery Halls - Investment Highlights
- The student population in Manchester is over 105,000
- Three major universities
- Fully managed student development
- Completed and fully operational student development
- BMV student accommodation
- Prices include Water, Gas, Electricity and Wifi through the building
- On-site parking available - most developments have no car parking facilities
- Large spacious gardens including BBQ area
- 24hr on site management
- Spacious shared recreation area
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £299.00 per month (£69.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £150.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 April, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 270091
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27009111082017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.