|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 April 2018 (96 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 354346
Property Reference: 354346.
Fantastic House share with a single room in Swinton available!
AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
Great Single Room £250pcm.
Bridge Street, Swinton, Mexborough, S64.
We have a great, fully refurbished single room completed to a good standard in Swinton close to Swinton Business Park and a 2 minute walk to the Swinton train station!
ALL BILLS INCLUDED!
*Single Room: £65per week (£280pcm)
This great property is all inclusive of;
* Unlimited BT Wireless Broadband and TV
* Digital TV connection points in all bedrooms
* Gas, Electric, Water and Council Tax
Situated in a perfect location, just a minute’s walk away from the shops, with good public transport links to Doncaster, Rotherham, Meadowhall Shopping Centre and Sheffield.
We have great rooms available, completed to an excellent standard and perfect for people who work locally!
All bedrooms are fully furnished and compromise of a Mexican pine bed (Single/ double) and mattress and a 3 piece Mexican pine bedroom furniture set consisting of a wardrobe, bedside table and chest of drawers. All rooms include a temperature controlled radiator and tv aerial point.
The shared facilities include:
* A large furnished and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar includes a single oven, ceramic hob and extractor, washer dryer, Fridge Freezer, iron, ironing board, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery and utensils etc.
* A great lounge with 2 seater leather sofa fitted with a TV and broadband for the property.
* A good sized bathroom has been fitted which has a electric shower, bath, sink and WC.
The property is fitted with full gas central heating and fully double glazed windows/doors.
AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
Deposit required of £100, which is secured in the deposit protection scheme.
Internal viewing highly recommended.
Sorry, no DSS tenants, working tenants only
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £250.00 per month (£57.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £100.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 354346
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35434604032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.