|Added on Rightmove:||05 March 2018 (282 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished with New Furniture Throughout
- Newly fitted Bathroom, En-suite & Kitchen
- Spacious 2 Double Bedroom
- Popular Kelham Island Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Electric Heating
- Available 8th Oct 2018
A spacious two bedroom apartment situated in the Cornish Square development within walking distance of the city centre and with excellent links to the M1 link road.
The recently refurbished accommodation comprises a large entrance hall leading to open plan living area with adjacent kitchen. Lounge area with TV/telephone points, patio door to large balcony with views to the city and Hillsborough. Kitchen with modern finish and appliances including fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, electric oven, hob and extractor hood. Master bedroom with en suite shower room and TV/telephone points . Second double bedroom with TV points.
Fully tiled bathroom with contemporary suite including shower over bath, electric shaver points, heated chrome towel rail.
Situated close to the Shalesmoor tram stop, large 24 hour Tesco supermarket and popular real ale pubs and restaurants of Kelham Island.
Viewing highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100695000016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheffield City Living, Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.