|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 September 2019 (83 days ago)|
- STUDENT HOUSE
- LARGE FIVE BEDROOM DERTACHED HOUSE
- REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
- ON UNIVERSITY BUS ROUTE
- CITY CENTER ACCESSABLE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
- 0% DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
*** NO APPLICATION FEES & 0% Deposit Option Available ***
STUDENT HOUSE AVAILABLE TO LET
FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE CLOSE TO DERBY CITY CENTER AND IDEALLY SITUATED FOR POPULAR BUS ROUTES TO INCLUDE THE DERBY ROYAL HOSPITAL
- COMMUNAL KITCHEN TO INCLUDE ALL APPLIANCES
- FURNISHED THROUGHOUT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- ALL FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS INCLUDE, BED, BED SIDE FURNITURE, DESK, CHAIR AND STORAGE.
- OFF STREET PARKING SUITABLE FOR 3+ CARS
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- BATHROOM TO INCLUDE BATH AND SHOWER & SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM WITH ADDITIONAL APPLIANCES
- DOWNSTAIRS TOILET
CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING AND RESERVE FOR THE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR.
DISCLAIMER PLEASE NOTE: All properties are let as seen, all other information provided in this listing is given in good faith. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. All properties are available for six months initially.
Applicants must be in full time employment and free from CCJ'S and bad credit history. Stuart Smith [Derby] Ltd reserves the right to request a Guarantor upon application.
In line with the requirements outlined within Schedule 1, Tenant Fees Act 2019 you are required to pay a refundable holding deposit equivalent to one week's rent in order to reserve a property.
Applications are subject to provision of all information required, and employer/Landlord references/full credit check. You are not guaranteed the property until the application process is complete & all parties agree to the terms & conditions of the Tenancy.
The holding deposit will be retained by the landlord/letting agent if false or misleading information is provided which affects a decision to let the property and calls into question your suitability as a tenant.
O% deposit may be available at landlords discretion.
All monthly rents are exclusive of bills to inc utilities, unless otherwise stated. Unless stated, pets are not accepted,
If pets are allowed and agreed at a property, an additional 5% rent PCM will be applicable and all carpets must be professionally cleaned at the end of the tenancy.
As a company we are members of The Property Ombudsman D11959 and The Guild of Letting and Management CA359 and must adhere to their Codes of Practice.
Client monies are protected by Markel (UK) Ltd, policy number is A31101/0818
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64376571.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart Smith Derby LTD, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.