|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (109 days ago)|
- This Landlord Will Consider Reasonable Offers!!!
- 3 Double Bedrooms with a spare office and a spare bedroom thrown into the bargain!
- Large Dining Kitchen
- Large Lounge with Modern Furniture
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Spare Office/Bedroom
- Laminate Flooring
- Close To Many Local Amenities
THIS 4 BEDROOM PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN BURLEY CLOSE TO SOME REALLY EXCELLENT AMENITIES AS WELL AS BEING VERY CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS TO THE CITY CENTRE. THIS IS A LARGE TERRACED HOUSE BRIEFLY COMPRISING OF A MASSIVE DINING KITCHEN WITH A HUGE AMOUNT OF STORAGE AS WELL AS HAVING A DINING TABLE AND CHAIRS FOR THOSE CIVILISED MEALS IN. There are lots of mod cons in this large and stylish modern dining kitchen which would make a great social centre of the property. The lounge is also of a good size and well furnished with two sofas and a coffee table. Modern blinds cover the large double glazed bay window. The bedrooms are all of an excellent size, and there is even a spare bedroom as well as a spare office room. All bedrooms are very well decorated and boast stylish furniture and storage. This house also offers a tiled bathroom with a shower over the bath, as well as a separate shower room, and a separate toilet. All in all this is a great property, and would suit a group of professional or student sharers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64389493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4020429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.