|Added on Rightmove:||07 March 2018 (251 days ago)|
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED INCLUDING COUNCIL TAX
- FULLY FURNISHED
- LARGE DOUBLE CORNER ROOM
- SHARED ACCOMODATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO M1 MOTORWAY JUNCTION 35
- EASY ACCESS TO MEADOWHALL SHOPPING CENTRE
- EASY ACCESS TO NORTHERN GENERAL HOSPITAL
- CLOSE TO LOCAL PARK
ALL BILLS INCLUDED!!!!
Excellent refurbished and modernised large double bedroom within this 3 bedroom first floor shared flat. Fullly carpeted, single bed, wardrobes, drawers, TV aerial point. Sought after location and on main bus routes.
£350pm INC. ALL BILLS + COUNCIL TAX.
EMPLOYED TENANTS ONLY, NO SMOKERS OR PETS.
SHARED KITCHEN: Vinyl flooring, electric cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine, dining table and chairs, 2 storage cupboards, large side and front facing windows, TV aerial point.
BATHROOM: Comprising of shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
SEPERATE WASHROOM: Comprising of toilet and wash hand basin.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gold Key Lettings & Management, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.