|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 March 2018 (203 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 356219
Property Reference: 356219.
A spacious two-bedroom flat with a large living room located next to the Hayes town centre. This flat is brand new, it has been completely refurbished with new floorboards throughout, and newly painted. This flat contains two spacious double rooms and one single sized room, perfect for two bedrooms and a spacious living room. A brand new fully fitted kitchen, all kitchen units and appliances are new, along with new tiling!
Fantastic brand new three room flat to Rent!
- One large shared garden.
- Front communal entrance.
- Newly renovated façade, giving a pleasant European design.
- Brand new stunning fully fitted kitchen.
- All brand-new appliances (washing machine, fridge freezer,oven).
- Newly renovated modern looking bedrooms.
- Two bedrooms (one double sized and one single sized).
- One spacious living room/bedroom.
- One Three-pieceBathrooms suite!
Local station only a 10-minute walk (Hayes and Harlington Station), with the addition of Crossrail coming soon, making this flat a prime living location for working professionals!
Bus and transport link hotspot!
Asda superstore 5-minute walk!
Local businesses/ amenities!
Local parks just a short walk away!
Hayes Town centre 10-minute walk!
PRIVATE LANDLORD MANAGED PROPERTY
NO AGENCY FEES
PROFERSSIONALS ONLY PLEASE
Bills - not included
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 29 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 356219
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35621907032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.