|Added on Rightmove:||08 March 2018 (226 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 2 Bathrooms
- Separate Lounge and Kitchen
- Ten Minutes from the University
- Fifteen Minutes from the Town Centre
- Exclusive of Bills
- Property is available for 16/17 academic year
- Furnished Property
**PERFECT STUDENT LOCATION **5 BEDROOMS **2 BATHROOMS **SEPERATE LOUNGE **TV INCLUDED **CLOSE TO UNIVERSITY **
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this superb 5 bedroom student property to the market to rent for the forthcoming academic year. The property is ideally situated in the heart of Fallowfield just a short walk from the main Wilmslow Road bus stop outside Owens Park and Sainsburys Supermarket. The property benefits from 5 bedrooms, seperate lounge and kitchen and two bathrooms.
- 5 Double bedrooms.
- 2 Shower rooms.
- Modern kitchen.
- Seperate Lounge/living area.
- Ideal location close to the main centre of Fallowfield.
- Bus stop on Wilmslow Road providing direct access to and from University.
Rent - 4 rooms £75pppw exc. of bills & 1 room £60pppw exc. of bills.
Deposit - £425pp
Tenancy to go from 1st July to 30th June
Half retainer rent over July & August
Rent paid monthly
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64401430.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27650441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.