|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (77 days ago)|
- Close to Putney High Street
- Beautifully finished throughout
- Private south facing rear garden
- Popular road in Putney close to transport links
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom ground floor flat on a popular road in Putney.
On entering the flat you are greeted by a welcoming hallway with hardwood floors. The property is very bright and inviting.
The main bedroom is particularly large with an abundance of built-in wardrobes and an ornate feature fireplace.
The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are also a good size and both have built-in wardrobes.
The family bathroom and guest WC have both been tiled very tastefully with the main bathroom having a double shower.
The open plan living/kitchen/dining area is fantastic and has hardwood floors throughout. This section of the house is south facing and attracts great natural light. The kitchen has built in appliances and plenty of worktop space while the living room has a wood burning stove.
The patio doors lead directly to the garden where you are first greeted by decking and then a lawned section. The garden is south facing and is a fantastic extension of the living room in the summer months.
The property is available furnished for 4-5 months from the beginning of May.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64402606.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WSL180001_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , West Putney Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.