|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 August 2018 (21 days ago)|
- Luxury Furnished Apartment
- Modern Fitted Kitchens with Appliances
- Heart of Nottingham City Centre
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Great Access to Transport Links
- High Specification
- Parking Available
- Available Now
- Call Now to View!
LUXURIOUS two bedroom apartment located on the first floor of this spectacular converted building and presented in a superb order throughout. Situated in the heart of Nottingham City Centre offering exclusive city living and within a fantastic walking distance to local amenities and transport links! PARKING included. A VIEWING IS A MUST, CALL NOW TO VIEW.
The property comprises of a good sized entrance hallway leading into a spacious open plan living/kitchen area, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, integrated hob and cooker, free standing washing machine and fridge/freezer. Fantastic sized double bedroom, one single bedroom and main bathroom with three piece white suite and shower over head.
The apartment has a high level of security and a fully equip intercom system.
With the apartments central location, you are a stone’s throw from Hockley and The Lace Market which are Nottingham’s most vibrant hotspots for the most popular restaurants and bars.
Please note that the photos are generic and may not be of the apartment.
Water included within the rent.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64412389.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000489230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.