|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 March 2018 (279 days ago)|
- Good sized three bedroom terraced house
- Offers ample living/entertaining space
- Sizable kitchen with ample space to dine
- Three well-proportioned double bedroom
- Rear garden with shed storage
- Good location close to local shops
- Near reliable transport links
- Easy access to Westfield Stratford
LONG LET. Offering spacious interiors, this three bedroom terrace house offers a large open-plan reception/dining room featuring a separate kitchen with a wonderful bay-window, good sized bathroom, separate W/C and 19' garden.
Walpole Road is set in a peaceful residential area close to Upton Park Underground Station for reliable transport links. The vast open spaces of Wanstead Flats are easily accessible, as are the superb shops and amenities in nearby Westfield Stratford.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64420840.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.