|Added on Rightmove:||19 August 2019 (32 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Electric Shower
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Double Glazed - Electric Heating
- Easy Access to Local Amenities
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Move Residential are delighted to offer for let this two bedroom ground floor apartment situated on a modern development in Hunts Cross. Accommodation briefly comprises; Communal entrance hall, hallway, lounge with open plan modern kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing, electric heating system and allocated secure parking. To book an internal inspection, call our dedicated lettings team now on to avoid missing out.
Cascade Road is situated off Woodend Avenue which in turn is off Hillfoot Avenue. The property is ideally situated giving easy access to Hunts Cross and Speke's local amenities, further amenities at Speke Retail Park and local schools. Easy access to public transport links to surrounding areas and Liverpool city centre and easy access to major road networks.
Deposit: equivalent to 5 weeks" rent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 81564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.