|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 June 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Available Now. Exclusive gated development!
- Ground floor position with private outlook
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Excellent transport links on doorstep
- Private entrance
- Secure parking space
- Contemporary high standard throughout
- EPC rating D
- Available Now
A spacious and bright two bedroom ground floor apartment forming part of an exclusive gated development close to Northenden Village. Presented to the highest standard throughout and boasting excellent access to local motorway networks towards Manchester Airport and the City Centre. In brief comprises of: private entrance, impressive open plan living space, large contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with en suite wet room, further smaller double bedroom and bathroom. High quality fixtures and fittings. UPVC double glazing. Private parking. Electric heating. Unfurnished. EPC rating D. Available Now
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64486282.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000402494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Didsbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.