|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2017 (500 days ago)|
- En-Suite double room
- Shared house with shared facilities
- Ideal for young professionals
- All bills included
- Free Wi-Fi & Broadband
- Communal room with wall mounted TV
- Communal kitchen with appliances
- Utility/Laundry room
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Unrestricted on road parking
Hamlet Homes ' Elegant Rooms' is pleased to bring to the market this fabulous en-suite double room contained within a five bedroom house-share with shared facilities.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED (and Wi Fi).
Having been completely renovated this property offers communal entrance hall, communal room with wall mounted TV and Free Wi-Fi, communal kitchen with all appliances, utility room/laundry room and a private enclosed rear garden.
The property is located close to Prospect Park with unrestricted parking on the road. Reading Town Centre is a short bus journey as is Reading West Railway Station.
This is truly an amazing house and the first to view will want to reserve!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100847002425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamlet Homes, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.