|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 March 2018 (186 days ago)|
- Stunning 3 bedroom apartment in Knightsbridge
- Impressive duplex apartment
- Three large double bedrooms
- Three beautiful fully tiled bathrooms
- Separate WC
- Spacious lounge with dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Modern fixtures and wood flooring
- Superb garden views
Alex Crown Lettings Team are thrilled to present this magnificent three bedroom, three bathroom duplex apartment located on Lowndes Square, Knightsbridge SW1. The property is very well positioned as it is situated on this sought after garden square.
This apartment is marvellously well presented and also includes numerous modern features. The three bed property comprises of three beautiful large double bedrooms, spacious lounge and dining space which is adjacent to the separate fully tiled kitchen, three modern fully tiled bathrooms and a cloakroom. Property also has two large windows situated on the first and second floor overlooking the superb garden views.
Knightsbridge is one of the most sought after locations in all of London. Many shops, bars, restaurants and local amenities just moments away. Knightsbridge tube station (Zone 1 - Piccadilly Line) is just 3 minutes away along with many other transport links with easy access in and out of the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex Crown Lettings & Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.