|Added on Rightmove:||19 March 2018 (216 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 354106
Property Reference: 354106.
4 BEDROOM HOUSE TO RENT - Kenton/Harrow area
A chance to rent this beautifully appointed recently renovated very large Tudor style 4 double bedroom, 2 reception room character house with many original features situated in this much sought after residential road in the Mount Stewart catchment area.
- large lounge with separate large dinning room.
- Large fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area.
- Spacious sun lounge
- 4 double bedrooms with ample storage space
- Bathroom with bathtub and sepertate shower cubicle
- 2 Separate WC
- large mature 150ft garden
- Patio with Driveway for one car with and plenty of off street parking
- Located 10-15 minute walk from Kenton and Northwick Park Stations
- Mount Stewart Primary School catchment area
We are looking for a professional family with a maximum 6 people.
No agency fees for tenants. Please contact us if interested
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,450.00 per month (£565.39 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,600.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 354106
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35410603032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.