|Added on Rightmove:||21 August 2019 (90 days ago)|
- Exquisitely located apartment in the heart of Knightsbridge
- 3 double bedrooms with extensive storage
- South facing reception with views of Harrods
- Ample space to dine and built in storage
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 en suites and one family shower room
- Fabulous building lobby with Porter and twin elevators
LONG LET. Set on the 6th floor (with lift) and bosting an incredible balcony with views over Harrods, this impressive 3 bedroom luxury apartment offers opulent accommodation in the heart of Knightsbridge.
Brompton Road boasts some of London's most sought-after shops and boutiques include Harrods of Knightsbridge.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64552554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1112630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.