|Added on Rightmove:||08 July 2019 (75 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway-Off Road Parking-Double Glazing
- Through Lounge-Conservatory
- Gas Central Heating-Popular Location
- Fitted Kitchen-Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom
- Viewings Highly Recommended.
Move Residential are pleased to offer for rental this very well presented three bedroom semi-detached property in the popular Hunts Cross area of Liverpool. Accommodation briefly comprises: -Entrance porch, hallway, front sitting room, through lounge, conservatory, fitted kitchen and a downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens with a driveway providing off road parking. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Viewings are highly recommended.
Locally there are a range of amenities including Woolton Golf Park, shops, cash points, post offices, petrol stations, schools/collages and many nearby shops are all within easy access to the property. Transport in the area include access to major road networks, train stations and regular bus services.
Deposit: equivalent to 5 weeks" rent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 118834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.