|Added on Rightmove:||20 March 2018 (210 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE END OF MAY
- FULLY FURNISHED
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- PRIVATE FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- PRIME LOCATION CLOSE TO THE UXBRIDGE ROAD
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LUXURY KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- DOWN STAIRS TOILET & UPSTAIRS LUXURY BATHROOM
A Substantial & beautifully presented 3 double bedroom detached family residence in a prime location close to the main Uxbridge Road.
Reception hall way leading to a huge lounge with a separate dining room, large 2nd reception/ family room, luxury kitchen/ breakfast room, downstairs toilet. Upstairs has a large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & ensuite shower room & toilet, 2 more double bedrooms (1 with fitted cupboards & 1 with a spacious walk in dressing room), family bathroom.
Outside is a large rear garden with patio & lawn & to the front is a gated driveway parking for several cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64560010.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 204195L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broads Property Services, Hayes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.