|Added on Rightmove:||20 March 2018 (182 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment within a Gated Development
- Close to Local Shops and Acocks GreenTrain Station
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shower Ensuite & Bathroom
- Open Plan Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- One Allocated Parking Space
- EPC Rating C
Hunters are pleased to bring to the lettings market this modern ground floor apartment located within a gated development close to Acocks Green Railway Station which provides excellent transport links to Birmingham City Centre. The property, which is available immediately, briefly offers; communal intercom entrance, two double bedrooms, open plan lounge, fitted kitchen with appliances, family bathroom, shower en-suite to master bedroom, communal gardens and one allocated parking space. This property also benefits from double glazing and electric heating throughout.
Tenants will be required to pay an application fee and the amount of that fee should be checked with the office concerned before viewing the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64560718.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KNOLP201328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Solihull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.