|Added on Rightmove:||20 March 2018 (212 days ago)|
- Period Semi Detached Property
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 3 En-suite Bath/Shower Rooms
- Spacious Reception Rooms
- Nearby Parking Available
- Rear Patio & Garden Overlooking The Park
- Convenient Location For City Centre
- EPC Rating D
We are offering for rent this delightful Georgian semi-detached property, set over four floors with original features.
There is a lovely entrance with open plan reception room. A staircase leads down to the lounge & dining area which is open plan to the modern kitchen, utility, cave/storage room and WC. The lounge and kitchen both have French doors leading out on to the terrace which overlooks The Park Estate.
The first floor has two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bath/shower rooms.
To the second floor is the third bedroom, with en-suite shower room.
The house is offered with furnishings as shown.
The property is located within close proximity to the City Centre, Queens Medical Centre and local bus routes.
Additional, non-optional fees are as follows:
Administration/application fees; £180 per x1 tenant; £250 per x2 tenants; £320 per x3 tenants.
Guarantor fees; £50 per guarantor.
Deposit; total deposit amount = rent x 1.5
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102431009401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.