|Added on Rightmove:||21 March 2018 (215 days ago)|
- Brand new home
- Includes fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washing machine
- Patio doors and skylights in kitchen
- Modern family bathroom plus downstairs W.C
- Built in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Fenced garden
The Ellesmere is a stunning home built with your needs in mind. Downstairs, there is a generous living room, hallway and WC. The rear of the property has a magnificent living/kitchen area with a range of contemporary fitted units with integrated appliances. The room has French windows opening onto and overlooking the rear garden as well as a series of skylights which flood the room with light – an ideal space for both family time and entertaining.
Upstairs there is a spacious family bathroom complete with a bath and shower, a master bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes and two further well-proportioned bedrooms. At the top of the stairs will also find a handy store cupboard.
Our Lady's development is well located; situated less than 1 mile from the A6, one of the main arterial routes into Manchester city centre. The site is also close to the A580 providing access to the motorway network including the M61, M60 and M62. The towns of Worsley, Walkden, Bolton and Swinton are all nearby. The site is also approximately 1 mile away from Walkden train station which provides a regular service into Manchester city centre, with a travel time of just 15 minutes into Manchester Victoria station.
A large number of local primary schools are also located close to the development.
Images are demonstrative of this property type. The images are therefore not plot or site specific and spec may vary slightly. Properties are let unfurnished
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2416402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe New Homes, Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.