|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 March 2018 (209 days ago)|
- Located In Central Headingley
- Spare Bedroom Thrown Into the Bargain
- Garage Included
- Front & Back Gardens
- All Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen with Huge American Fridge Freezer
- Two Stylish Bathrooms
- Large Lounge
- Fantastic Landlord
- Viewing Highly Recommended
SITUATED IN THE HEART OF HEADINGLEY ONLY MINUTES AWAY FROM ALL ITS SHOPS, BARS, RESTAURANTS & PUBS, AS WELL AS BEING ON SOME EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS TO THE UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS AND AN EASY WALK TO BECKETTS UNIVERSITY.
This recently decorated, fully furnished semi-detached house benefits from off-street parking (a rarity in Headingley!) as well as a front and rear garden, perfect for those sunny days chillin with your housemates.
All the bedrooms are good size doubles and all have lots of great storage. The kitchen is also offers plenty of storage as well as a plethora of mod-cons including a massive American style fridge-freezer. The lounge is also a good size with loads of seating for housemates and guests. And, with two modern and stylish bathrooms there will be no queuing in the morning.
This really is a cracking home, with an excellent landlord.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64598971.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8068591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.