|Added on Rightmove:||22 March 2018 (187 days ago)|
- GRADE 2 LISTED BUILDING built 1600's
- QUIET OFF STREET LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE LIBRARY/WALK IN WARDROBE
- FEW MINUTES WALK TO HORSFORTH STATION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- PRIVATE OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
STONE BUILT UNFURNISHED COTTAGE, THREE BEDROOMS, CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION
A stone built cottage providing characterful unfurnished accommodation. The property is located in a quiet off street location within minutes walk to Horsforth train station and local shopping facilities. The accommodation briefly comprises; On the ground floor, large kitchen with breakfast bar and american fridge freezer, spacious character living room. there is access to a cellar from the living room. On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and one smaller bedroom, along with a walk in wardrobe/library with plenty of shelving. There is a family bathroom. Outside there is garden surrounding the property. Private off road parking for two cars. Sorry no DSS.
Deposit £940 Energy Efficiency Rating: E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2114087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Horsforth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.