|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (135 days ago)|
This stunning four bedroom detached period property, with stylish contemporary decor, high quality finishes and generous room sizes throughout, is located in a dersible North Leeds location. The property offers a lounge, open plan kitchen diner and family room, three bathrooms, gardens to front and rear, detached garage and off street parking.
The local area benefits from a wide range of amenities, city centre bus routes and excellent commuter routes to surrounding areas, a selection of good schools, parkland and sports/leisure facilities.
The ground floor enters at the front into a large reception hall with period wall panelling, staircase to first floor and WC/cloakroom. To the right is the spacious lounge with large front facing bay window, feature gas fireplace and carpeted flooring. To the rear is an impressive open plan kitchen, diner and family room, which provides a superb space to entertain guests. The lounge diner area offers a modern wood burning stove, bi-folding doors to the rear garden and wood flooring, which continues though to the kitchen. The kitchen offers a wealth of worktop space with high spec integrated appliances, along with lots of unit storage, dual aspect windows, pantry/utility room, and access out to the side of the property.
STUNNING DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY
IMPRESSIVE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
SET OVER THREE FLOORS
OFF STREET PARKING AND DRIVEWAY
**** Tenancy fees apply; detailed below ****
Administration and referencing fee - £250 + VAT per tenancy (£300 inc VAT)
• Reference fee per additional tenant and guarantor thereafter - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Express check in fee - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Renewal fee fixed term or periodic - £60 + VAT (£72 inc VAT)
• Landlord's reference for existing tenant - £20 + VAT (£24 inc VAT)
• Inventory check-out fee - £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) - please note this fee is only charged if the Landlord pays for a check in at the start of the tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64615153.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OAK170317_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Moortown.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.